This one-day course will help you meet your regulatory requirements if your risk assessment indicates that first aid training covering emergency protocols only is sufficient for your workplace.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid. It is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments, such as small offices. The course covers first aid protocols for adult casualties only.
This course provides basic life saving first aid skills and knowledge of workplace health and safety regulations, covering:
- Adult resuscitation (CPR)
- Burns and scalds
- Choking adult
- Communication and casualty care
- Defibrillator prompts and how to respond
- Defibrillator pad placement
- Minor and severe bleeding
- Role of the first aider (including knowledge of health and safety regulations)
- Unresponsive adult
This course is available to be delivered at the venue of your choice or on dates to suit you and your workforce.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.